Three inspirational thoughts on...The true joy of living
Three Inspirational Thoughts
- On Joie d’ vivre. “What we get from this adventure is just sheer joy. And joy is, after all, the end of life. We do not live to eat and make money. We eat and make money to be able to live. That is what life means and what life is for.” George Mallory, Mountaineer, explaining why he went to climb Everest. Full quote here.
- On countering depression. “The opposite of depression isn’t happiness, it’s vitality. Mood is adaptive, and being able to have sadness, joy and all the other moods is incredibly valuable”. Andrew Solomon
- You are a marvel. Do you know what you are? You are a marvel. You are unique. In all of the world there is no other exactly like you. In the millions of years that have passed there has never been another like you... You have the capacity for anything. Yes, you are a marvel. Can you then harm another who is like you, a marvel? Pablo Casals, Composer
Two Great Offer
- Go Condition’s New Snack bars. Fuel for a full life.
Save 25% on a pack of 12 with the code BAR25
- Text “Full Life” to (SMS Number) the chance to win a year’s supply of Go Condition Prime Supplement
#DEFYCOMFORT. Ask yourself “what do I really want?” every day this week and note your answer. Watch as it becomes more precise and concrete. Write down the steps to bring it to life.
Speaking of FULL… a trial pack of our awesome Focus Bars is not only Free but is full of everything you need and nothing you don’t to power you through a full day The combination of caffeine and L-theanine will lift your mood and calm your mind. Give them a go!