#The world's most inspirational Instagram Account
- Is this the world’s most inspirational Instagram account? Checkout “pushmedaily” on Instagram. It is unashamedly optimistic. According to Harvard Health, optimismhelps people cope with disease and recover from surgery. And that an optimistic outlook early in life can predict better health and a lower rate of death during follow-up periods of 15 to 40 years.
- Free vitamin D. An analysis of long-term survey data on nutritional intake, mostly in the UK, found that a higher intake of vitamins D, as well as A & E is linked to a lower prevalence of respiratory complaints. Ensuring adequate intake of nutrients like vitamins A, D, and E is one of the safest and most accessible steps you can take to protect yourself this flu season. This is why the British government is giving it out free to at risk populations. Ours isn’t free, but it is if you pair it with Go Condition, in our Immunity $20.20 bundle.
- Premises…Promises. Our new YouTube channel features an interview with Dr David Nieman who formulated Go Condition. At 42 mins long it sets out clearly the science and the premise of our foundational supplement. Don’t have 40 mins? Then watch the 1 min video posted by Charlie Engle, which explains the key promise of Go Condition…it brings back your “days of glory”
Two Great Offers
- Go faster and Longer with Lactigo. LactiGo is an effective, fast-acting, targeted topical gel with menthol and carnosine that helps people maximize their athletic performance and muscle recovery in the moment. Get 20%off with code GOCO20.
- The Best IPA for the Athletic drinker. Here at Go Condition we are huge fans of the guys at Athletic Brewing who are revolutionizing NA beer. Their Thanksgiving IPA Pack is a must have for a great tasting, sober T’day weekend leaving you satisfied, but clearheaded enough to snag all the best bargains. Drink and be savvy. Try the PIVOT25 coupon for 25% off
#5minutethanks. It is of course time for the Go Condition “Thanksgiving Challenge”, and this one is brutal. Go to a private place and for 5 minutes recount out loud (ie not in your head) all the things you can think of to be grateful for from the general to the specific. Try it, it’s much harder than you think and much better for you than you can ever know. You’re welcome. #5minutethanks
Speaking of challenges, 2020 has been full of them and this flu season will be another one, so don’t leave your immunity to chance this fall. Try our ultimate immunity double act of Vitamin D and Go Condition for only $20.20.