What's in our Altitude Support Supplement
Rhodiola (100 mg)
Rhodiola is a plant that grows in the cold mountainous area of Europe and Asia and is also known as Golden root and roseroot. Eastern Europeans have used the Rhodiola root for centuries. The root of the Rhodiola plant is considered an adaptogen.
Adaptogens help us to resist physical and mental stress without fatigue. Some evidence suggests that Rhodiola may support a healthy response to an adjustment in altitude. Helps calm symptoms of stress (e.g., fatigue and weakness). Supports cognitive function specifically focus and mental stamina.
It works by normalizing the release of stress hormones while simultaneously boosting energy metabolism via activation of ATP synthesis in mitochondria.
Ginkgo Biloba (120mg)
This is one of the most popular and widely used botanicals in the world for improving cognition and memory. Its use dates back to, at least, 15th century in China. Between 1975 and the early 2000s, more than 40 controlled trials were published showing an;
• Increase in blood flow.
• Enhanced cognitive function.
• Enhanced cognitive function and memory in adults.
It works by supporting peripheral circulation.
Reishi is a large, dark mushroom that rarely is found in the wild. In China, Reishi is known as the “herb of spiritual potency,” symbolizing success, well-being, divine power, and longevity. Reishi has been recognized as a medicinal mushroom for over 2000 years.
• Immunity, mental stress, physical stress adaptogen.
• Reishi is an adaptogen known to increase energy and resist stress (both physical and mental).
• Reishi is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for boosting heart health, increasing strength, treating insomnia, forgetfulness, fatigue. Listless and poor appetite.
• Antioxidant and immune support
Chaga mushrooms have been used for centuries in Siberia and other parts of Asia as a medicine to boost immunity and improve overall health.
In traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) it is used for antioxidant and immunity.
Lion’s Mane (75 mg)
Boosts memory and cognition.
Cordyceps (25 mg)
Cordyceps is a genus of parasitic fungi that grows on the larvae of insects. (who knew!)
• Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to treat fatigue, increase energy, stamina and endurance.
Save a bundle when you bundle by going here